After a full day of working hard, supporting friends and family, and keeping life running smoothly, protectors need powerhouse products. With the Dewdrop Essentials Collection, you and your loved ones can enjoy a complimentary Dewdrop™ Diffuser to infuse your workspace or private den. You’ll also receive four universally appealing essential oils: Idaho Blue Spruce and Northern Lights Black Spruce to remind us of outdoor adventures, Peppermint to keep our senses sharp, and Lemon, because who doesn’t love Lemon?
This limited-time collection is available now through June 12th and is ideal for macho men, refined gentlemen, or anyone, male or female, who adores diffusing essential oils. Perfect for protectors.
Dewdrop Essentials Collection
Show how much you care with a complimentary diffuser and crisp, cool oils.
Complimentary Dewdrop Diffuser
- Infuse the air with earthy, complex, or sharp-scented scents.
- Combine Idaho Blue Spruce, Northern Lights Black Spruce, and Peppermint for an outdoor adventure scent or diffuse Lemon to brighten up any room.
Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil*, 5 ml
- Use this straight-from-nature aroma as a cologne, perfume, or beard or hair oil.
- Diffuse this stalwart scent to make any hideaway homey and smelling great.
Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil*, 5 ml
- Add a few drops to your favorite face cream to boost moisture.
- Mix it with your shampoo to bring the sensation of mountain breezes to your morning shower.
Lemon essential oil, 15 ml
- Snuff out stinky smells by placing an oil-infused cotton ball in your sock drawer or shoe closet.
- Put a few drops on a rag to remove icky messes and sticker residue in a cinch.
Peppermint essential oil, 15 ml
- Cool skin after working in the yard by combining a few drops with aloe vera gel.
- Blend a drop or two with a small amount of V-6™ and rub it into tired muscles.
Item no: 39058
Retail price: $120.07
Order date and time: Offer is valid from June 1 at 12 midnight, MT, to June 12 at midnight.
Carole M Kempf
CK Rose Associates
Welcome to our "PROMOTE"